Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a cross functional team to develop and deliver high quality products to our partners and customers.
- To design, implement and test tools for managing cloud based services and systems with the team, using best practices.
- Own and maintain the deployment systems and tools for all of our cloud based PaAS systems.
- To deliver high quality code with minimal supervision and strict deadlines.
- Document and communicate systems design and limitations
- Deployment of our cloud based software into IAAS environments high-availability environment.
- Own software packaging, installation and deployment process for all software
- Responding to issue reports, diagnosing and resolving problems and ensuring the level of quality of the service.
- Developing and improving efficient and reliable deployment and maintenance strategies.
- 2+ years experience writing code in Ruby, Python, perl, java, C or other like languages
- 3+ years experience with tcp/ip networking
- 3+ years of experience with Linux and network management.
- You must know the LAMP stack, Tomcat, Data Bases such as MySQL, and RPMs.
- Understanding of networking, Firewalls, Load balancers and cloud computing.
- Excellent problem solving and written strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as nagios, spulnk and more.
- Experience with Continues Integration tools (Jenkins, Cruise control, Continuum) is a highly desirable.
- Experience dealing with Unix/Linux-based application server deployment/configuration and related performance tuning.
- Experience with build tools (ant, make files, eclipse,sipp ) highly desirable.
- Experience developing SAAS or Cloud Based services is highly desirable
- Ability to quickly pickup new technology and adapt it to current projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Product Life Cycle and Agile development methodologies
- Ability to provide solutions to complex projects under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree in CS and/or equivalent industry experience.